Score5 / 5
WELCOME TO OUR CANADIAN GAMBLING GUIDE
Our guide focuses exclusively on Canadian players and providing players from Canada with the information needed to decide where to play. All casinos featured here on our website have been fully vetted and are among the best options for Canadians interested in playing slots, blackjack, video poker and similar games of chance for real money. We've taken the time to evaluate 100's of options available to Canadians and have reduced the listing to a select few options which we beleive are best suitable for Canadians. We'd now like invite you to browse though our top listing below, browse our games reviews or read recently added news stories to our site.
TOP ONLINE CASINOSMORE
Published: December 1, 2020
As a guide by Canadians for Canadians it's our goal here at OnlineCasinoGuide.ca to ensure that players who visit our guide find information about online casinos both we and the industry alike regard as the best of the best. You may or may not know but there are a huge selection of online casinos to choose from and play at, unfortunately not all of these casinos can be regarded as trustworthy and reputable online gambling establishments. Really what we want to achieve with this guide is to provide objective opinions about casinos that players from Canada should engage in playing at when looking to play online. All Canadian focused gaming sites featured on our site follow a strict set of rules we apply as a prerequisite before ever even considering listing an online casino here on our website. Below are some of the more common things we look for in the sites we choose to list.
TOP 10 THINGS WE LOOK FOR IN ONLINE CASINOS
- The casino offers a deposit bonus with wagering requirements that are easy to understand and not overly convoluted.
- The casino must offer players the ability to make deposits and withdrawals in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- Ease of deposits and withdrawals by use of Visa, MasterCard, Direct Deposit, Skrill, eCheck and other options is a must have.
- The online casino must use reputable software. We tend to recommend Microgaming software for Canadians.
- The casino must offer new games added on a regular basis and not just online slots games. Preference given to providers adding games monthly.
- They must offer reasonable payout percentages. Preference is given to online casinos offering payouts in excess of 95% and those that are audited.
- Preference is given to listing gaming brands that are certified by eCOGRA or similar oversight association.
- Preference is given to brands that are licensed in reputable gaming jurisdictions with additional preference given to those who operate in Malta, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and Alderney.
- 24/7 toll-free customer support via phone and e-mail support must be available in all of Canada (Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia... customer support to all provinces is free).
- The online casino must offer a version of their software that is accessible to mobile users looking to play on Android and iOS tablets and smartphones.
In general we feel as though we do a significant amount of due diligence surrounding the online casinos we decide we want to list here at OnlineCasinoGuide.ca in turn helping Canadians make better decisions. As we are not the only guide like this we do encourage you to look at other resources online before deciding where to play. We're certain that the sites we list here you'll come to realize while searching around are in fact recommended by many other sites similar to our own.